I have a ton of music channels on my Pandora account. My mood dictates what station I select. Lately I've been listening a lot to the 80's station. I rarely have to tap THUMBS DOWN.
The good stuff...it just keeps coming.
The good stuff...it just keeps coming.
And so does my heart smiles.
I remember.
I dance in my head. Oh, and I may just even ... DANCE. Wherever I am.
Because it just feels right. The music takes me to that happy place.
That elusive happy place.
That place on my happy list.
Wherever that is. My heart knows...
Last night I was out for a walk around 8:45. It was almost dark. The night air was unbelievably refreshing. Just an outstanding evening for a walk.
The sky was awash in blue-jean-baby-blue...
washes.......of blue and gray and white and navy.
I drank it into my soul.
And on my Pandora app...the song playing? In the Air Tonight. Phil Collins.
Now that is a sexy song. And the PERFECT song for my evening walk.
My favorite part of that song is the percussion crescendo towards the end.
It is the purest definition of a pinnacle of ecstacy.
An explosion of delight
ne plus ultra
A great way to end my day.

No comments:
Post a Comment