Marco Island Sunset

Marco Island Sunset
Sunset at Marco ....my slice of paradise

Friday, March 2, 2012

So, What's YOUR Question?



Interesting.  I've just discovered that I'm being interviewed.  Well, sort of.  I'm usually the one RECORDING the questions and answers.  Now I'M the one GIVING the answers.

It appears I've been tagged by my sweet-n-funny friend and blogger, Deborah~~~who it seems I have known for years but have unfortunately never met in person~~~to answer a list of questions directed to other lucky bloggers whom she has chosen to interview.  And after answering HER questions, I'm to PLAY IT FORWARD.

Hmm.  Okay.  This should be fun.  (I'm a game lover, and I'm frankly tired of proofreading right now and desperately need a break!)

The Rules Are:

1. You must post the rules.
2. Post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post. (isn't this one redundant?)
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
4. Tag eleven bloggers, however, you can break the rules and tag fewer people if you want.
5. Let them know you've tagged them!
6. Have fun!

These are the questions that Deborah is sending out to her tagees:

  1. Left or right handed? -- Right  
2.  Introvert or extrovert? - Introvert, with bursts of extrovert

     3.  Dog or cat?  - Dog

4.  Coffee or tea?  - Coffee preferably, but I drink a shit load of green tea
 
5.  Cream or black?  - Cream

6.  Carnivore or vegetarian?  - oh, Deborah, really?  Carnivore

7.  Stairs or escalator? - Stairs if they're beside the escalator

8.  Shopper or buyer?  - Shopper

9.  Dancer or drinker?  {you know, at the clubs, heh} - Um, dancer that drinks?

10.  Car singer or car dancer?  - Car singer

11.  Naked or jammies?  -    Neither, but as very little as possible.  (I live with all men and I'm a modest type, always having feared they'd walk in on me one morning and find me asleep in the nude!)


Now.  For my list to others...this may take some creative thinking. 

Stay tuned...

1 comment:

Deborah said...

Well, you weren't the one to ask the meat question to for real, but hey! There are some out there. Why?? I'll never know!

smooches