When my cell phone alarm went off this morning, I DID NOT want to move, much less get out of bed and commit to some cardio.
It's winter.
It's cold out.
It's raining out.
I'm sleepy.
Who cares.
But I care. I CARE. And if it's to be, it's up to ME.
My cup is empty now, 1.5 cups later, and having had my Vitamin B & D supps, I'm a new woman. I'm happy to be awake. I claim this silence as mine. This is morning in the life of T. This is what I do. And life is good right now. Really good. You did it again, T.
Time to move ...
"Now if you're
going to win any battle,
you have to do one thing.
You have to make the mind run the body.
Never the body tell the mind what to do.
The body will always give up."
--George S. Patton
You have to make the mind run the body.
Never the body tell the mind what to do.
The body will always give up."
--George S. Patton
No comments:
Post a Comment