Missing people I love. It hurts.
So I voted yes, take a vacation day. I made it to the gym this morning for the first time in a week. I think that's the longest I've gone w/o lifting in YEARS. It kicked me. And I didn't even go at my typical pace. Gotta do better. I'll FEEL better if I do.
It has poured the rain for the last two days...rain, rain, rain....just keeps raining.

Snow is preferable.
I've spent most of the day decorating the tree, rearranging furniture -- I love doing that...feels like a new house -- and cleaning, tidying. My focus theme this year is woodsy with a sprinkle of classic and bling. Lots of birch and pine. And of course, candles -- everywhere. I've listened to Jazz Christmas on Pandora all day. Now I'm ready for a glass of wine. I am pushing through this FUNK. I will NOT let it take me captive. The time spent alone today has done me a lot of good. Solitude is cathartic at times.
I think I'll go shower and pour a glass of wine.
Happy Friday.
Live? Well, sort of.
Good stuff.
1 comment:
Your decorating looks so lovely.
Your day sounds lovely to me. Puttering around, getting things accomplished, cleaning, arranging, making everything right and making it holidayrific.
When I worked at Hazelden years ago one of the things that was said is the phrase, "Act as if." When you do, before you know it it is.
You're doing perfect!
Post a Comment