My son texted me from Pittsburgh last night with an attached photo. He and his GF had been looking for a new hairstyle for him, and they'd run a few pictures from Pinterest by me for my feedback.
After some back and forth searching, we seemed to come to an agreement -- something along the lines of Chris Hemsworth, long on top (he loves having the length) but short on the sides. Drum roll, please...His appointment was this past Saturday.
I love the results!
(Before - March 1)
(After - April 12)
Now it's my turn.
I had three inches taken off my length back in March and more layers put in. Great move. Haven't regretted it at all.
That was my "baby step" toward getting the style I've had my eye on. Snip, snip, snip -- and three inches fall to the floor -- and now taking off another couple of inches -- and LOTS more piecing.
...................piecing
That is the operative word here. I want it piecy. The choppiness, the piecy aspect of THIS hairstyle -- that's what makes the cut. And I have a LOT of hair.
Can she nail this?
Today is the day. Here goes....
(a few hours later)
The New Me
Can’t wait to try lots of
different styling products
gels
waxes
to shape --
smooth --
distort!
Inching a
little
clos-ah
to
the ……………………….edge!
.jpg)

2 comments:
Oh your hair looks fantastic! I am so envious of your hair always!
Your son's hair looks great too!
Thanks, Deborah.
I'm having a ball with it - more versatile than I imagined it would be. It has added an element of fun to my "style."
Post a Comment