Marco Island Sunset

Marco Island Sunset
Sunset at Marco ....my slice of paradise

Friday, May 4, 2012

Fresh Start


It's dark out, night giving way reluctantly to dawn.  As I sit here over my morning coffee, listening to distant thunder, the rain tapping against the window, I can hear birds chirping in the stillness of this morning.  The symphony of these sounds is a sweet serenade.  A rhapsody of promise.

God's opus.  The melody is beautiful.  The message is sweet and clear.  A new day awaits.  A do-over.  No mistakes.  Another opportunity to make this day count, to make the right choices, to live, laugh, and love ...
to soulfully  dance   to the music and promise of a new day.



It is my absolute favorite time of the day, made even more meaningful and precious by this morning's serenade of nature.

"...in notes by distance made more sweet..."

~ Collins




2 comments:

Deborah said...

It's the only reason I mostly don't mind having insomnia. I'm up early with my thoughts with no one else bugging me.

Except the pets, and they don't get lippy too often.

smooches and this was great

T said...

Sweet blissful solitude of morning.

AMEN.

(Ditto on the pets...that's why we love them so!)