Marco Island Sunset

Marco Island Sunset
Sunset at Marco ....my slice of paradise

Thursday, May 24, 2012

The Traveler's Gift

I recently just finished reading a book loaned to me by a friend,

by Andy Andrews.

"A Little Treasure of Wisdom for Life."

This is a must read.
Everyone should read this book.  
Everyone. 
Just do it.

I want to buy a copy for everyone I know 
and insist that they read it.
I give it a:


One of the "inside cover" reviews:


I have already decided that I'm buying each of my sons a copy of this book.  And it will be on my list for "hard to buy for people."  You just can't lose with this one.

2 comments:

Not So Simply Single said...

I loved that book! Great read!

I am reading "The Outliers" by Malcolm Gladwell. Excellent as well!

T said...

Oh, perfect. I love getting suggestions for other good reads. Making a note of that now!

:)