Marco Island Sunset

Marco Island Sunset
Sunset at Marco ....my slice of paradise

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Worthy Reminders

I haven't had time to blog lately.  I snag moments here and there trying to catch up my reading of emails, other blogs, etc., during pauses and breaks of my otherwise very busy last few days in court.

This wonderful blog post made my day.  What a lovely reminder to us all.  So relevant.  Climactic.

It urges me to ask myself:  What are my regrets?  Do they instigate within me an urgency to make things right?  Undo wrongs?  Set records straight?  Connect what lies broken?

Thought provoking.  Yes.

2 comments:

Deborah said...

How do you get these gorgeous shots of yourself? This one is fantastic.

Thanks for this Miss T. smooch and smooch

T said...

Thank you, Deborah.

This one was taken last year at Marco, and I just enhanced it with special effects that diffuses lighting using Picasa software.

And it is I who should be thanking you. I love your blog, your perspectives on life in general.