CELEBRATE !
3
cHRISTMAS PARTIES
cHRISTMAS PARTIES
this week
why all in one week?
Tuesday
Thursday
Saturday
This leaves very little time to shop, wrap, cook, clean.
Is it any wonder my house is trashed right now?
EYES WIDE SHUT
I pretend not to see that
and focus instead on the tree
and the lights
and the sparkly stuff.
mitigate
any
potential damage
pumping iron
One party down, two to go. Last night I was very good, choosing only
low carb/sugar food and snacks, and had only two ounces
of vodka -- no red wine on the premises -- and I made it to bed
feeling guilt free and on track.
pumping iron
One party down, two to go. Last night I was very good, choosing only
low carb/sugar food and snacks, and had only two ounces
of vodka -- no red wine on the premises -- and I made it to bed
feeling guilt free and on track.


No comments:
Post a Comment