She's always in my current rotation. Everything about her is just so sexy! Her looks, her voice, the way she moves. Did I say I love her?
BTW tPretty - I was in the salon yesterday and grabbed a copy of More magazine while processing and happened upon that article talking about Wear This Not That. I laughed out loud!!!
Those women need to check themselves and sit down. Seriously, I laughed out loud.
I'm deeper into my 50s than you are (I'm pretty certain) and, as I've mentioned before, have longer hair for the first time in my life. I'm sure that's one Don't. I don't care - I'm liking it.
You are rocking your style every day. I keep thinking there needs to be a REAL magazine for women in a certain age group. Not the drivel I read at the salon.
LOUD AMEN to your infatuation with Sade! There is and will forevermore be only one SADE. I too adore her. And that live clip just mesmerizes me. All of it, start to finish, down to the last fade-out of applause. Sexy doesn't even start to cover it. :)
And let's hear it for the SEXY-CLASSY-CULTURED-FIERCE-N-FEARLESS-ROCKIN-OUR-LONG-HAIR-WITH CONFIDENCE 50 SOMETHIN'S!
2 comments:
OMG - love Sade. love love love love
She's always in my current rotation. Everything about her is just so sexy! Her looks, her voice, the way she moves. Did I say I love her?
BTW tPretty - I was in the salon yesterday and grabbed a copy of More magazine while processing and happened upon that article talking about Wear This Not That. I laughed out loud!!!
Those women need to check themselves and sit down. Seriously, I laughed out loud.
I'm deeper into my 50s than you are (I'm pretty certain) and, as I've mentioned before, have longer hair for the first time in my life. I'm sure that's one Don't. I don't care - I'm liking it.
You are rocking your style every day. I keep thinking there needs to be a REAL magazine for women in a certain age group. Not the drivel I read at the salon.
Have a peaceful weekend girl.
LOUD AMEN to your infatuation with Sade! There is and will forevermore be only one SADE. I too adore her. And that live clip just mesmerizes me. All of it, start to finish, down to the last fade-out of applause. Sexy doesn't even start to cover it. :)
And let's hear it for the SEXY-CLASSY-CULTURED-FIERCE-N-FEARLESS-ROCKIN-OUR-LONG-HAIR-WITH CONFIDENCE 50 SOMETHIN'S!
Post a Comment