Marco Island Sunset

Marco Island Sunset
Sunset at Marco ....my slice of paradise

Friday, March 22, 2013

Friday Nights Live

MERCY, child!
 I've just discovered a new group
whose song "Bottom of the River" definitely gets my attention.

Delta Rae
“They made the full house sweat on a cold wintery night with a powerful performance 
full of roller coaster emotional highs and lows 
and glorious harmonies.
~ Philly’s WXPN The Key


 
 
soul
blues
passion
precision-syncd
raw, folk-rock rhythm
striking good looks
charisma

Yes, world
This is music.

Let the weekend begin!
turn it up!

2 comments:

AJay said...

That music is fantastic! Thank you for sharing.

T said...

Ajay, MOST happy to share. I'm already addicted to them, and I just learned of them less than two weeks ago. Downloaded their entire MP3 album from Amazon. LOVE IT.

I don't usually bother going to concerts, but this is one group that I'd run, not walk, to see.

:)