How
do people live in freezing climates year round?
How do they function? What do they look forward to each day?
It’s March 26th No sign of spring in sight, and we all are still dealing with this pitiful wintry weather and frigid temps. We are all living in the 'burbs of Gotham City.
I want sun. I want green grass. I
want out.
Wish
this was something Batman could fix. But it’s not.
This weather has morphed me into a very boring, lifeless, unsociable, cranky person. I seem to unconsciously broadcast "Go away" in my body language. All I want to do is crawl in a hole, turn out the lights and wait till spring arrives. I don't want to talk to anyone, go anywhere, or do anything constructive. I just want to be left alone. This is not healthy.
I gotta climb out of this Gotham City frame of mind. My sanity depends on it.
1 comment:
Your blah-lows are warranted. Good Lord. Two feet.
I'd be shoveling my way through to your doorstep if we lived within a couple hours of each other. Seriously.
We'd have our day(s) of vengence.
Post a Comment