Marco Island Sunset

Marco Island Sunset
Sunset at Marco ....my slice of paradise

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

keep it cLEAN with green beans

My new favorite way to prepare green beans.  I must share.  This is so quick, easy, and so delicious.  I've even taken these to Bunco before when I'd forgotten it was my turn to bring a dish and was running behind on time.  They're that fast and that easy.  Everyone wanted the recipe.  Huge hit.

So since I'm going to be focusing upcoming blog posts on accountability for eating clean, exercising and fitness, this is as good a place to start as any.

I honestly could eat the entire two bags of green beans all by myself when prepared this way.  They end up with a yummy, light, caramel-ly-basil-ly, roasted taste.  Incredibly tasty!

Should there be leftovers, they can be stored in the frig for a quick bag lunch item the next day.

These are the ingredients:

2 bags frozen green beans (no need to thaw)
Dash of olive oil (or olive oil w infused basil, opitonal)
Salt
Pepper
Garlic Powder
A dash of Lite Soy Sauce

Toss all ingredients
into a large mixing bowl and toss till evenly coated. 
Place on a cookie sheet
sprayed with Pam
and roast for 25 mins at 425.  Devour!



No comments: