I've discovered an awesome chillout mix on youtube.
Chillout Mix 2012 Volume 2
I stumbled upon it three or four weeks ago,
and I've listened to it all the way through at least five times.
It is by far THE.BEST. chillout mix I've found.
To try choosing a favorite song among this mix is impossible.
They're all so beautiful, so electrifying,
complementing each other seamlessly as they transcend
one into the next.
To date, ONLY 5,300,000+ views for this mix.
That would suggest it's definitely worth a listen.
Background
Music
I've had it playing in the background all afternoon (and evening)
as I've busied about my afternoon and evening.
Yes. I'm afraid I'm helplessly addicted.
Sexy
Relaxing
Subtle
Addictive
Soul-stirring
Romantic
seductive
Contemplative
Wistful
Calming
Blissful
Exonerating
Provocative
enchanting
emotional
intoxicating
ambient
mystical
mystical
"Invisible,"
would be one favorite,
would be one favorite,
which I've since downloaded from Amazon.
How is it that I remain invisible in your eyes?
I’ve lit a
thousand candles,
wished on every star in the sky…
Your burden is heavy…
Now there’s no one to hold you at night
when you cry yourself to sleep,
How fiercely blow the winds of change when two souls drift
apart,
Let the warmth of the sun kiss your face, heal your broken
heart…
Another day
Another night
Another tear
Another fight
Another dream torn apart
A lonely path in the dark…
Chillout Mix 2012 Vol. 2
Thank you for sharing this lovely gift, Raido Ojamets.

No comments:
Post a Comment