Living with three guys who chug milk
like it's going out of style,
I find myself making constant trips to
the grocery store to restock the
milk inventory at our house.
I've tried buying two or three gallons
at a time, more if all three sons are home. And that plan works.
But I’m thinking of upping that
to standard of 3 to-4 gallons per grocery store run. It would help to save gas, if nothing
else.
At the top of my grocery list on
practically every visit: milk &
bananas
My two sons care not if we're on our
last gallon with only a couple of servings left, which would imply that one is to share
what's left rather than hog it all, right? Nah. Never enters their
minds. They just expect another jug of milk magically appear
when that one is empty.
In fact, the only way to insure
that the milk gets rationed
when we’re on low supply is to leave notes – of sorts.
Time to head to the store.
And maybe I'll snag some potting plants
while there...
would be nice to see some spring color on the patio.
Forsythia!
Eau Yeah!
Spring is finally here!
No comments:
Post a Comment