Marco Island Sunset

Marco Island Sunset
Sunset at Marco ....my slice of paradise

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Time for a Trim

So now what do I do?

I've enjoyed my new hairstyle for the most part.  It didn't look as much like the inspiration photo, but I realize that that model's hair is finer and straighter than mine.  Duh -- that just might be it! I have tons of hair, and on top of that, it has just enough wave to be annoying.

I've missed my length (a little), but it's nice to not have to work so hard at combing it out when I shampoo.  I can style it in a little less time too.

So I think I'll keep the length where it is at least for THIS time, have her take a little more fullness out on the sides, keep the choppy-piecey ends (SO LOVE THE PIECEY LOOK!), and see where that takes me.  Whether I keep it this length six weeks from now or shorten it again will depend on how I manage throughout the summer.

Well.......and the feedback I get!

Twenty minutes and counting...Time for a trim.


No comments: