C O U N T I N G -- T H E -- D A Y S...
until we leave for magical Marco Island, my beloved home away from home.
We've been vacationing on the island since 1986, and pieces of my heart and soul have been left buried inextricably beneath the surf, sand and sea.
Marco Island on the Gulf of Mexico...
I can smell it. I can see it. I can feel it. I can hear it. I can taste it.
Listen? Hear it, T? The waves, the birds, the laughter, the music....it's TANGIBLE to me.
Though we had very mild weather this winter, without question this has been the longest, darkest winter of my life for reasons that are not absolutely clear to me. I'm so in need of an escape. HOW I NEED AN ESCAPE. It's
And so I dream...
and remember friendships...
It's time to reflect on happier times with those I love ...
and send "stress and responsibility" a message...
...eat, drink, and be [very] merry...
Ahh, yes...ticking
away
the
days
and hours
and minutes
.....till....


4 comments:
I need an intermission so badly.
Lucky you...
You have a gorgeous man!
Lucky you again!
Have a great weekend!
I KNOW you do. I said so, didn't I?
Thanks, you...hope your weekend rocks too.
You are so gorgeous girl! I want to get there someday so badly! My husband wants to have a snow-bird place in Florida someday and I've never been there! It looks lovely and relaxing.
Those are great shots. All of them!
You guys should join us there when we go on the "adults only" week in the spring. What better way to meet--and what better place!
Marco Island is rather laid back, just my style. High end, pricey, but hey, it's vacation time, right?
Thank you. Cherish my memories!
Post a Comment