Marco Island Sunset

Marco Island Sunset
Sunset at Marco ....my slice of paradise

Friday, December 28, 2012

Echoes of Christmas 2012

It went something like this.
One and two and …
 
 
 
Decorating the tree
 
 
 
Poinsettias purchased in remembrance of those who've gone before...
 
Christmas Eve, kitchen time, Dexter Gordon & Ergo!
 
 Christmas Tree Cheeseball
 
An early morning peek outside at a lovely pre-Christmas "dusting"
 
Part of my snowmen collection
 
Merry Christmas, Baby!
 
Let there be (lots of) lights!
 
My "crackle" snowman  -- Love him
 
Cutey-pie reindeer from a few Christmases ago
 
The precious baby who played the part of Baby Jesus at the Candlelight Service
(His name was Ryder -- adorable child!)

 
Butting heads with Son No. 2


(I love you, Chessie!)

 Drowning in a sea of wrappings and laughter
 
 
Box Office "Master of the House" on Christmas Day
Yes.  I most definitely was there!
And the man can sing (too)!
 
 

 
 Bummer that the celebration is so short-lived.
Let the Spirit live on and on!
 
May all our days
not just Christmas Day
be
merry

and
bright
 
 
 
 
 


3 comments:

Deborah said...

Oh my gosh. The whole thing looks so fun and festive. Is that the front of your house? Lovely!

T said...

Fun and festive! Yay...that's what I was going for. :)

Yep, that's my house. I pretend there's snow on the ground in that pic. LOL

T said...

And btw, I can't help myself either with the emoticons -- hey, what can I say, I'm an emoter.