"The word that is heard perishes, but the letter that is written remains." - Proverbs
tPretty - I am so there with you. I can't tell you how much.Right now I'm looking out at a 3 degree morning. WTF anyway? We have about two feet of snow on the ground. I'm so sad and done!On another note; I love your flagstone patio!
"WTF ANWAY!" LOLDITTOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!I say you and I need to escape together to somewhere fun, warm and wicked!
OMG that is such a good idea!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
tPretty - I am so there with you. I can't tell you how much.
Right now I'm looking out at a 3 degree morning. WTF anyway? We have about two feet of snow on the ground. I'm so sad and done!
On another note; I love your flagstone patio!
"WTF ANWAY!" LOL
DITTOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
I say you and I need to escape together to somewhere fun, warm and wicked!
OMG that is such a good idea!
Post a Comment