Getting lean is 80% diet
I'm striving to revisit a goal...
This.
you know what to do, t
feed your passion
exceed your limitations
push
"Discipline is doing what is hard and
necessary rather than what is fun and easy
and doing it when it’s necessary,
whether you feel like doing it or not."
and doing it when it’s necessary,
whether you feel like doing it or not."
~ Brian Tracy







6 comments:
I know that you will soon be there. You are someone I admire and there is no goal that you set that you cannot reach! YOU GO GIRL!!
You can do it!!
I just discovered Brian Tracy! I've been following him on FB. He's inspiring.
test
WSA, THANK YOU!
That "revved my engine."
Deborah, that is near the top of my favorite quotes list. Wise man.
DarkUFO,
Thanks for the link for trouble-shooting. I changed my settings/options from "embed" to the one above. Solved.
Post a Comment